Monday, September 17, 2007

My Princess...Go Where I Send You

"Be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lord's work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless." 1 Corinthians 15:58

You seek Me for your place in this world, and My answer to you is wherever you are standing. I love to hear you pray to be used by Me. Nothing pleases Me more than when your love flows warm and free. When you're willing, I am ready to strategically place you somewhere to be a blessing. Even the smallest effort can lift the burden of someone else when you are living by My power. You won't always understand why I send you to do things that no one will else will see, but you don't work for others--you work for Me. What you do now will be seen by all on the other side of eternity. So go where I send you today, knowing that I have prepared the way.

Love,

Your King who is the Way


Exert from "His Princess: Love Letters from Your King" by Sheri Rose Shepherd

No comments: