Monday, January 17, 2011

Counting Blessings



Hi Friends,

I hope you enjoyed it.

Christmas, New Years, your family, the gifts, the food, the lights, the laughs, and the snow! I hope you drank it in like sweet hot chocolate on a cold, snowy day. I hope it warmed your soul and gave you the strength and stamina to survive January...Ha!

As we begin another year, the AMAZING GIFT of another year, I hope you'll set aside some time to give thanks for all of your blessings. I have a friend who has a stenciled message on the wall in the entryway of her home that reads, "Grant me patience to deal with my blessings".




I think of that when I begin to feel overwhelmed. I am so blessed. With blessing comes responsibility yes, but I don't want those responsibilities to overshadow the blessings. Ever.

So God, please grant each of us the patience to deal with our blessings in 2011, to recognize your hand in our lives, and to search for ways to bless others starting in our own home. Starting with our spouse, let us love as you love us and to exert patience when we are feeling the weight of responsibility. Help us to find our way back to recognizing our blessings.

I would love to hear from you! Share your excitement, your challenges, and let me know how I can be praying for you. You can leave a comment on the blog or email me directly at leighann@ibloom.us

Here's a peak at what I'll be chatting about on the Happy Marriage Blog: 11 Tips for a Happier Marriage in 2011. Check it out and share it with someone you love.

Blessings,

Leigh Ann Napier

The Happy Marriage Coach

http://leighannnapier.com

www.ibloom.us

No comments: