Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Princess...Trust Me With Those You Love

"Those who trust in the Lord are secure in Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever." Psalm 125:1

I know your heart, and I know how much you love those close to you. I am your Creator and the Giver of every good gift. I have given you loved ones to share your life with. But you, My child, must remember those you love ultimately belong to Me--not to you. I didn't give you those special relationships to tear you apart or to control you through fear of the future. Like Abraham did with his only son, Isaac, I need you to open your heart and give back to Me those you love. Trust Me with everything that concerns you regarding them. Place your hand in Mine, and I promise I will walk you-and your loved ones-through all things this life brings.

Love,
Your trustworthy King

Exert from "His Princess: Love Letters from your King" by Sheri Rose Shepherd

No comments: