Thursday, July 2, 2009

Name Your Big Rocks First by Betsy Ringer, "Transition Physician"

So, I LOVE helping women navigate transitions in life. Transition is a synonym for progression! When we are in transition we “feel” stuck, but if we can view it as progressing, we will have a whole new outlook. Some typical transitions include:

  • Discovering your design and purpose
  • Changing job/career
  • Growing in a Leadership role
  • Moving into Midlife and beyond
  • Experiencing new life stage or role
  • Stuck and wanting to move forward

Something that gets me stuck sometimes and unable to move forward is not taking the time to name my priorities. I work like a crazy woman and feel like I’m not getting anywhere. I get a lot done, but not what I REALLY want to get done. I work with a lot of women and I know this is a common issue.

I invite you to watch this TERRIFIC video and learn the importance of putting your “Big Rocks First!”

Big Rocks First video

Please click here and let me know how the video is helpful!

Visit me on our website to view my bio!

No comments: