Saturday, November 7, 2009

Finish Strong – Start Powerfully by Betsy Ringer

Yesterday the radio alarm came on and when I woke up, for a moment I really thought the dream I just had really happened. Has that every happened to you? Sometimes my days are kind of like that – they slip by and I think I lived them but can’t quite capture the memory of the moments of the day. And now an entire year is about to fade into time forever. In a couple of weeks we are all going to be fully absorbed in the joy, rush, overwhelm, exhilaration and chaos of Thanksgiving and Christmas. And then, 2010 will present itself with a fresh call to action. Whoa!!! Not so fast! I still have today, this day, this moment and I want to LIVE it!

As your Life Coach, I give you permission to stop, assess, and prepare to finish 2009 STRONG and to start 2010 POWERFULLY. Psalm 34:8 says, “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.” God used this verse to help me get a firm grasp on how to live the “moments” of my day; how to treasure the gift of time and everyday living. It would be such a privilege to share it with you.

You can develop your own simple and straightforward Life Guide Statement. It’s different from a mission statement and purpose statement which identify things to “do.” Your Life Guide Statement is more focused on how you live day in and day out in a way that fills your soul, moves you from mediocre to meaningful daily living and brings out the life vitality you long for. My Life Guide Statement is “Exalt and encounter God, take a risk, savor the moments and live intentionally.” These components bridge my family, satisfying work, bold fun, and meaningful relationships.

I invite you to take action NOW to develop your very own Life Guide Statement. I am offering a teleclass – you sit in the comfort of your home and call in by phone – entitled “How to Write a Compelling Life Guide Statement.” During this teleclass, you will be led through a process to develop your very own Life Guide Statement. The cost of the teleclass includes:
• A handbook that will be used during the class
• A review of your Life Guide Statement in a follow up email
• A recording that guides you through the process if you would like to review it after the class

This process helps you identify specific ways your inner core yearns to experience life a vibrant way. By creating a personalized compass-like statement you will have a guide to help you begin living the life you truly want to live.

The teleclass is offered:
Thursday, November 12, 8 – 9:30 PM Eastern time
(7 PM CT, 6 PM MT, 5 PM PT)

Click here to register now.
If you can’t attend the class, go ahead and register and we will send you the handout and recording of the class so you can walk through developing your own Life Guide Statement at a time convenient to you. You will also be able to send your Life Guide Statement to me for review and comments.

Take action now to finish 2009 well and be prepared to live 2010 the way you’ve always wanted to live. Life is not a dress rehearsal. It is a precious gift. The Holy Spirit works within us to guide us and align us with God’s desire for our lives. Take time today to reflect and hear what the core of your being is saying.

No comments: