Wednesday, April 7, 2010

FINALLY – SOME REALLY GOOD NEWS! by Betsy Ringer


I have some GREAT news for you!! I mean REALLY great news!! This is particularly refreshing news after being weighed down by depressing TV news and circumstances and people around us. Ready? You can be POWERFUL through unfavorable circumstances!!! YES! You can THRIVE not merely survive!

Are you exhausted or overwhelmed?

Do the pieces of your life need some de-cluttering, sorting through, and recalibrating so you can experience joy through all circumstances?

Do you feel like the days, months, years are slipping away and you WANT to make your life count – REALLY COUNT – for something?

If you are ready to stop letting life slip by and live a life of passion, balance, purpose, and fulfillment, it’s time for you to THRIVE!!

iThrive is a 12-month holistic approach that empowers you to get healthy and thrive in all areas of your life. Each month you receive a packet of materials with information and exercises. You create an action plan for intentionally living the life you love in a variety of areas, including your unique purpose, physical health, finances, spiritual intimacy, family roles, support system, career, home environment, service, your life legacy and more.

Believe me, you are not alone! LOTS of women realize their lives aren’t what they want them to be, but don’t quite know what to do to move forward. Let me give you an analogy. When I was about 7 or 8 I went to a local amusement park with my family. I wanted to go into the FUN HOUSE – well, that’s what it was called, but it was more like a FRIGHT HOUSE to me! The rooms inside were slanted and contained lots of weird illusions and the hallways moved and air blew forcefully at you and things popped out when you least expected it.

It was really quite horrifying to me. Maybe I was presented with situations that were different and I just didn’t have the perspective to know how to handle them. I wanted sooo much to just find my way out. I remember coming to a very small room in an octagonal shape. It had lots of doors with mirrors and you had to find the right one to go through. If you opened a door that wasn’t the way out, something would pop out at you or there would be a loud sound or simply something weird would confront you. I remember being so frightened because I just didn’t know what to do.

Well, I have to say sometimes life is like that as an adult!! There are so many choices to make and we feel like if we make the wrong choice life will only be more complicated or we will have to deal with something even MORE frightening.

iThrive is meant to help you look at those “doors” in a strategic way and make sense of the obstacles that are keeping you from truly enjoying life. We don’t have to succumb to what’s going on around us. With the right tools, a plan, and people we value, we can be powerful.

iThrive is an opportunity to learn with a group of other women; to receive guidance, encouragement and a gentle push when we are having a tough time pressing through an issue. Don’t go it alone. You CAN be powerful even during this time when circumstances seem to sabotage our efforts or when there are so many choices that clutter our daily living.



iThrive can be a self-study process or a group coaching opportunity where you journey with a small group of women from around the world. If you are part of the coaching group, we will meet once a month for you to receive Life Coaching in the topic for the month. We will also correspond by email. You can work through the materials on your own, but I must say there is a GREAT advantage to being part of a coaching group.

I have a new group starting up on April 27. We will meet by phone the fourth Tuesday of the month during your lunch break or coffee break, 12-1 PM EST. I want to personally invite you to join my group. CLICK HERE to get more information and/or sign up for a group.

I know that as women, we don’t mind spending money on our families and other people. However, for some reason we feel guilty spending money on ourselves. But think of it as an investment in the lives of those around you. You want to be the healthiest that you can be in all areas of your life so you can give others your very BEST self!! For the cost of a small coffee or a soft drink per day, you can make a wise investment in your one wonderful life!

So take steps now to THRIVE not just survive!!! Be powerful and live the life you love!!




To share your story, question or encouragement CLICK HERE

No comments: